Justice Delayed Justice Denied

With all the celebratory goings-on at this Eve of the Paris Olympics 2024 and I’m still stuck at home with my guardian faggot outside who keeps waiting for something that he wants that will not come from me, something that will never happen, and something he does to keep me stuck in a place I have no business to be in right now because I know I deserve better…obviously better than low-grade him, I am all the more reminded of the crab-mentality pervasive in such a poor country such as this. Some trait he espouses and keeps him alive and kicking…like the crab that he is or even something more hideous.

Just outside our gates, he is there waiting to pounce on me when I’m quietly sitting in our dilapidated dining room, gathering his band of Diwata helpers (squatters, his favoured minions) to make me annoyed with their ugly dicks and loud sounds, as if to say, hey, take a look at us, your reality. You belong to us, the dark continent the ones with the dark countenance.

You may go out with your car, but you will never leave the premises of this ugly place, of our ugly faces and feces whevever you go. Your freedom is limited to the nearby places you can travel to but you will always come back home to us, now our turf as even City Hall miraculously grants lots to people who have no business here. Squatters all. The minions of Mr. Faggot Ramos.

I’m beginning to hate Tagalog your language you moron! I even think your soul is moronic! Silip ka ng silip, yung sarili mong kototoy, hindi mo silipin! Tapos mainit pa ulo niyan…parang nagkukulong kaldero ng taba ng baboy at baka. Yung sabaw nito, yung ang ihahain sa mga studyante niyang bakla. Mamatay ang apoy mo! O eto, sipsipin mo ang utak ko, punung-puno ng tae para sa yo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Metro Manila Today: State of the Nation Addressed Re: Our Liquid Assets

Ciao Febbraio!