Portraits of Celebrity Weirdness






Now here's my style of drawing, or painting...whatever.

Featured here:

1) No one wants to play Sega with Harrison Ford;
2) Mr. Noodle with David Schwimmer;
3) Anguish (of Michael Landon)
4) Uncanny Valley with Nic Cage hugging a Macaque monkey and;
5) Lazy Sunday Afternoon just hanging around Christopher Walken fiddling around in his garage.

These are featured artworks done in traditional Oil by Brandon Bird (Newsweek's featured Artist of the...Week?) but more than the style of painting, it's how the stars were depicted in a certain light or light-heartedness...and perhaps this is how I would depict them too.

If only I could :-}

In the meantime, I just made Walken my current Wallpaper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!