Art Sherpa Tutorial

#lovesummerart wave on beach painting  acrylic easy beginner art lesson

I have to admit, I'm still relatively new to painting in acrylics. Truth to tell, I have just been painting with this medium for two years straight. I love tutorials by The Art Sherpa on YouTube and I just watched this one so I'm sharing it here.  Besides painting well, she has so many snippets/nuggets of wisdom to share by her simple remarks, and they make a ton of difference for a learning artist like me.  I follow her Facebook Page where the members are really supportive of one another as well and I know it first hand.  Of all the YouTube "quick artists" out there, Art Sherpa is one I truly admire!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!