Paintings by Ado Facebook Page

My Facebook Page Free The Cobra is getting a make-over. It's now called Paintings by Ado

Its original description was:  

Friction? Nope. Freak show? Double uh-oh! Fiction? Most likely. Fiction Writing? That's rife!
Satisfying all your Tongue Twister Delights!
It used to be about Whimsical Writhing.

I've kinda shelved the idea of writing for a living and have shifted to Fine Arts.

Now, it's all bout having a showcase and catalog for my paintings which are also for sale.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Art Gallery

Hello to all! This is Adorina de Leon Reyes’s Paintings’ page. You can view the paintings and inquire if they’re for sale and actually make an art purchase.

While you’re here, enjoy looking around and if something hits your fancy, why not give me a call and ask about the painting that strikes you. I’ll be more than happy to indulge you with backstories of that painting. It’s also a good idea to support the Arts, you know.

https://www.facebook.com/adorhino/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!