The Art Sherpa

At some point in my life although I graduated from Fine Arts in 1985, I never thought I would consider art as my personal occupation having no proper mentor and someone who’s good at explaining things to me. I didn’t like what I was doing and nobody appreciated it as well. I just didn’t want to have anything to do with it. I considered doing art as a pretty useless endeavour. My mind became a busy mess every time I arted. Fast forward to 2015 when I was faced with unemployment and I had to take an Art Workshop. I was looking for a way to revive my shelved talent so I can earn some money with it.  I did the basics and was outstanding in it, but when the time came for the acrylic and oil modules, I felt I needed more guidance than the teacher was providing us. I looked to the internet for inspiration and tutorials. Today, nobody inspires me in doing art more than the Art Sherpa. To show my gratitude on our 2nd year friendversary on Facebook, I did another watercolor painting of her on her easel where she’s most comfortable sharing her wisdom to us all. Thanks Sherpa. May the force be with you always. 



10" x 14" Stonehenge WC paper using Holbein and Van Gogh paints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!