2020 Paintings Year Ender

The time has come again when I round up my artworks for a nostalgic look of the year that passed. This 2020, I feel I have done a great deal of paintings whether they be in acrylic or watercolor. Some of them have been sold while others still have not been included...like my ballpoint pen drawings on my sketchbook and my commissioned wacky Viber stickers. 

I hope whoever's reading this will enjoy my art as I have in making them. 

Finally, make Art not War, man!

Acrylic Paintings Set A

Acrylic Paintings Set B for a total of 45

Watercolor Set A

Assorted Watercolor 35 total, 7 Digital drawings and 6 Soft Pastel Paintings

Once again, a collage of mostly everything I did in 2020.
A special thanks to The Art Sherpa and Ginger Cook and 
John Magne Lisondra for their wonderful and free paint-along YouTube tutorials.
Also to my brother Aly Reyes for his Tales from the Garden photography series which he has given me the greenlight for art reproduction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!