Fruit Vendor Step by Step


The beginnings of another fruit vendor painting prompted by 
my attraction to the Avocado Vendor I did so many months ago & 
still displayed in the dining room area (because it hasn't been sold).
Maybe I’ll give that one a makeover soon. Oh boy, I miss painting with acrylics!

After adjusting the woman’s face, going for the bananas 🍌, the papaya and the watermelon 🍉.
I’m hoping this one will turn out really fruity and wholesome, whatever that means.

Adding some dragonfruit, mangosteen, and orange grounds.

Defining volume.

A wip is still a wip, even when there's no one weeping there.

Shelved and finally finished. Only this May 17, 2023. 
As they say, better late than never.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!