Mostly Soft Pastels for April 2023

 

Harbor Scene from a #PPA Challenge soft pastel paint-along demo this month.


Incidental Bonsai in a Beer Can soft pastel art from a picture I snagged from a friend's FB post 
which I thought was inventive.

Yamaki Pine Bonsai in soft pastels from a picture snagged in Twitter. 
I ❤️ bonsais 🪴!

Snorkeling Boy in soft pastels.

Stream in soft pastels.

Cezanne’s Still Life with Plaster Cupid c.1895 in soft pastels.

Cezanne’s Apples, Peaches, Pears and Grapes c.1879-90 in watercolor.
*Note* For World Art Day (April 15), I made 3 consecutive artworks.

Toothless Smiles in B pencils, a Norman Rockwell-esque type of drawing. 
*Note* Make that 4.

Cézanne's Apples and Pear in soft pastels.
*Note* Make that 5.

 
 I guess digital art is legitimate art. Here’s my digital take on
Avatar’s The Way of Water Metkayina Royalty feat Ronal and Tonowari.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen more artistic faces on screen than in Avatar! Gr8!!!

Cezanne's Mardi Gras, Pierrot and Harlequin c.1888
reproduced in watercolor.

Hyperreal Venus and Cupid, a PPA Hyperrealism Workshop with
Alex Bugsy Sibug. Thanks Bugsy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!