Exclamation 1: I've never talked to him since 2006!
Exclamation 2: And it was only yesterday when I had a civilized conversation with my sister.
Addtn'l Bit of Record Trivia: Plus I'm 45 and I've never been to a doctor for the longest time (for general check-up anyway).
Record Trivia #2: I've taken up Medical Transcription when I was not under his mutilation er...monitoring. Don't tell me having a sense of dry humor is all that bad.
Points to ponder:
- Basically, he says I'm more in focus...more than he had ever seen me before. That would mean anytime during the whole length of time I've been seeing him since the early '90s.
- I haven't been taking my medicines since 2005 or 2006, and apparently I've done well without them (...and something he overlooked completely...him!)
- He didn't prescribe any...for fear that I might not want to see him again.
- I have low-grade depression and recommend I read up on Calabrese.
- He gave me a prescription to have my T3 T4 and TSH taken, as requested.
- I'm not fat!
Here's what I've read on Low-Grade Depression. I'd rather focus on getting well than on a condition I'm most likely to overcome anyway. Full Stop.
Note: If I were to write (based on my knowledge in transcribing) my own SOAP, here's how it would read...but I guess people aren't ready to hear the truth. Or I'm not ready to write a full disclosure, not that my medical records are all up to me.