Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse

Movie break!!! Sorry, I had to share. I watched Spider-Man Across the Spiderverse today as is my tradition to watch all the Spiderman movies on the big screen.


There are three installments to this series:


Into the Spiderverse 2018 

Across the Spiderverse 2023 and 

Beyond the Spiderverse 2024. 


I watched all (well, most) Spiderman movies in the theater, both in the animated and live action iterations. 


The first Spiderverse was Wow!

This second one is Whoa!

Next year’s will be I don’t know but I know I’ll be watching that too.


Art although you were kind of expecting this, was superior, dazzling, even better than the first and unlike any you’ve seen before. My mental capacity for art appreciation sometimes trips in its enormity.


If I had the personal budget, I’d like to see it again just to catch up with things I’ve missed the first time watching this…like the fast-paced turn of events and dialogue.

If this is the future of Animation in cinema, kids will be having the ride of their lives in uncharted territory!

A circular collage of one of the best movie posters there is or are out there

In this part of the verse, I’d like to share a picture of my very own next-door neighborhood Spiderman. Introducing, my friendliest neighbor Albert aka Alberto Amboc Morales. Move over for a minute Miles. There’s a coming-of-age story in this part of the universe happening too.  Hahahaha. Starring: Our guapo next-door hardinero/houseboy.
Albert

Remember Filipino Jacob Batalon as Ned from several Spider-Man movies already?

I do! But our subdivision’s fave (house) boy looks even better than him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!