Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse Again

 

Had the chance to watch this movie again in the Theater on the big screen (at Trinoma) yesterday.


My IG Report:    My second viewing of Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse is always a positive! Plus, I understood the storyline so much more. Collage featuring Gwen Stacy (cleverly voiced by half-Flip Hailee Steinfeld).

My FB Report:    Watched Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse Again (while it's still in the theaters). It's never a disappointment to watch a great work of art! Know your ART!!! Anyway this time, I understood the part I slept on the first time and it's mah-velous getting to know the story better!


Post Script:    Now I'm ready to watch the 3rd installment when Miles gets to meet his fate with the Prowler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!