Fuck Imelda and her minions!


Choose your battles wisely. Today I choose to wear black in solidarity with the people who remember this day as a day in Philippine History Infamy when Martial Law was declared as Presidential Proclamation No. 1081. I don’t need to elaborate our collective consciousness any further because if you’re still breathing, then you know. NO to the Marcoses who wrecked this country, robbed it of hope and continue to rob it and wreck it mindlessly! Just like genius, idiocy has no limits. At least genius would know how to maintain good composure. So I say vive la différence!


Between them and me, let's see who has more mileage.


People of the Philippines, if you don’t know where you stand, know the difference between right and wrong or light from dark and choose to be in the dark rather than embrace the light in front of all of us, then anything goes for you. If at this point in time and it’s been 51 years of trickle-down hell, you don’t even care to think about what’s good for you, then nothing good will come for you. And when I make it out alive because I eventually will and I love my God-given life more than I love you, don’t say I didn’t warn you. Today, the darkest day in Philippine History, how will you act? How do you respond? I for one can't take this daily grind of preposterous news on tv. I want better programming. I simply refuse to be as stupid as the sitting government. I'm too good for that!


Fuck the Marcoses! And if you choose to be on their side, well then fuck you too! I can't stand idly by and see you all become consumed by the true cancer of society that is Imelda Marcos and see the rest of society metastasize into one big incurable disease. Before that comes to full force and it's already taking place if you only care to use your still functioning senses, I've already completely distanced myself from you and you'll never see light again. Promise.



Oh, I just can't wait to be King. again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Ciao Febbraio!