Happy Ears-ter!


Today is Easter Sunday!

Not wanting to pass it up like it was an ordinary day but the beginning of the Advent Season and the end of Lent in the Christian Calendar; I thought I'd post something special...like this cool Van Gogh Cake art I snagged somewhere on the internets. I wish I'd have a cake as beautiful as this one on my birthday. What follows by the way, is an earful of self-advice that could easily apply to Vincent as well ie, if he were still alive. This is probably his best form of resurrection though…as icing on a cake, just like how he would thickly apply paint on a canvas. 

Alas, all I have is the Art I get and freely give and although they're not flattering all the time, they're also non-fattening. 

It's N O T y e t my birthday though. It's just a reminder of what's unspokenly in store for me come May 20, my 60th! Can you believe it?

00001100001000011100000011100000110001100010000011100111100011000110001100

BONUS Content:

OMG. Here's my story. It was probably in 1983 when I was all on my own in a place so far removed from the comforts and familiarities of home, my only companion was this song singing on repeat mode in my mind and occasionally lips. I remember the place being so remote and gloomy and hopeless and I was wondering how I ever got there in the first place because it obviously wasn’t a place for me and looking back, I needn’t have been so isolated and solitary or even lost. I just wanted to get away from my known life as far as I can as best I can...

There’s really no need to feel sorry because thanks to Christopher Cross and the movie "Arthur" in my mind, I learned how to become comfortably peripatetic in life...or you might even call it snugly wayfaring! I still do it today as a matter of fact when I find myself emotionally struggling on a daily basis but there’s a gamut of new inspirational music to listen to and more practical ways to do it...there's really no need to go as far as the edge of your universe whenever you're feeling low or dejected. Just turn on your mental music as you're inclined to, connect to a higher frequency and be oblivious of your immediate disturbances as Van Gogh tried to do. You don’t have to do it drastically though. You’re allowed to keep your ears intact and be snug as a bug doing it.

#lifehack #arthurstheme #sadrecollection #watershedmoment #catharsis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!