March Two Twenty Twenty-Four

Saturday Morning Collaged

Featuring Director Naomi Hamaguchi

Today Saturday, I didn't really exercise in the gym but ambled around SM Mall and stopped by a Final Fantasy Booth that would later make me offhandedly attend a Meet & Greet Event for Director Naomi Hamaguchi (of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth) in the afternoon. I was able to familiarize myself with main RPG character C l o u d a little bit on the P S 5 and even clawed a free FF tote bag prize all while waiting for my name to be called on an ongoing hourly raffle. I just had to complete my ticket stamps first. I didn't win in the raffle but that's okay. There's still tomorrow!

Then I had a hearty lunch at my go-to Japanese Resto Tsurumaru of Kake Udon, Tempura, Karaage + California Maki which fittingly had a 50% discount on selected tempura and udon dishes which I bought. After this, I headed to a nearby Starbucks and drank some Java Chip Frappuccino as my sweet dessert before heading back to the Final Fantasy Booth. We might not have all the best flavors of coffee in this corner of the world but life is still a peach = when you're doing some inadvertent retail therapy + mall strolling!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!