The Bin and the Bang

In as much as I would like to immediately start on my newfound strategy at life-b a t t l e, I wouldn't want to get ahead of myself here and would rather take a break from exercise and take a good look at the world we're living in today. I noticed there are more distractions in this world than my daily allowance permits me to have.

Needless to say, I decided to treat myself to a movie as my post-birthday gift to a future Ninja (?). Had it the 20th. Upon entering the movie house which I haven't done since Horton Heard a Who, I couldn't help noticing how good a THX Theater looks like. Anyway, I feel perfectly fine sitting alone in a nice movie house watching a perfectly fine film that is Iron Man.

Unless you're living under a rock, not 30 Rock, we have had terrible catastrophes in Myanmar and China that calls for some Quiet Time or Pause. For the people living there, it's just too much to take and my heart goes out to them. I'm no philantropist nor am I anything near it. I just feel compassion for my Asian neighbors. If you don't believe me, let me appeal to your sense of practicality and think about the repercussions as much as 100,000 dead and dying people will have on their environment, and if you think globally, that would mean o u r s. If help doesn't get there soon, I'd hate to think what a cold planet this would be to live in and is it really worth all our trouble when trouble's just a-coming?

As I was reading and blogging about the Yin and the Yang, the delicate balance of Nature and how we're all supposed to be aware of it, these days I think it's better known as the Bin and the Bang of America, ie especially if you live within the borders of Afghanistan...whatever the hell that means.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!