My Desiderata done via Scientific Method

Question: What is my desiderata?

Hypothesis: 
IF:  Ang UTAK PINOY (Filipino Mentality) is generally: 

1) Inggitero (jealous, resentful of others' success)
2) Pilosopo (smart aleck)
3) Naninira ng Kapwa (destructive to its own kind)
4) Nagtataglay ng Sama ng Loob (often bears a grudge)
5) Mahinang Kaisipan (poor mentality);

THEN: My wish for the Filipinos who insist on their own Intelligence; is to leave me alone completely. No hard feelings.

Experiment:
  • Sampling done with household companions, mostly the help.
  • Through the course of the years since both my parents died and I am left fending for myself, and taking care of a disabled nephew, now 37 years old.

Conclusion:
I know it’s going to happen, sooner or later. Hopefully, sooner than later. This place, my place is turning into a Zoo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!