2 Books for 2017

I recently bought 2 books from Amazon to jump start my New Year into something positive.  One is The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living, the other one is StrengthsFinder 2.0, a constant Amazon top ten bestseller for 10 straight years.  According to StrengthsFinder.com, these are the Top Five Strengths I have to cultivate in order to succeed.  I couldn't elaborate more.  I just wanted to post this as a constant reminder of my 5 favorite words this year.  I wonder what the future will hold if I do.

Action-Planning Guide

Adorina de Leon Reyes


1Empathy
2Positivity
3Intellection
4Adaptability
5Communication
There are 34 strengths total.  Have you found yours?
_______________________________________________________________

As for The Daily Stoic, the Stoics' prayer is:  God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.  (Now you know where that came from.)  Perception, Will and Action are the three primary elements that must be followed in order to lead a practically positive life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!