Intermezzo

Woke up today not entirely ready to watch another winner downloaded last night (movies Milk and The Reader). I'm more content just listening to the heavenly voice of Andrea Bocelli, whom Celine Dion once called God's singing voice. I totally agree. Listening to him ends up sorting my frazzled neurons and gets me in the mood to compose my thoughts...as I am writing right now while listening to Last.fm radio featuring his songs and others.

If they say listening to beautiful music takes you to heights the mundane world stubbornly refuses to even let you see let alone experience, then right now...I'm happily floating on cloud nine, if only for a few minutes before I accompany my 87 yr-old WWII Veteran father to claim his right for his lumpsome benefits from the US government. The bill was finally signed this month and it would be interesting to say the least, to see how the old people are scrambling to various government offices to see their long-promised fortune come to fruition.

It's only 10 o'clock in the morning as I am happily typing away and hopefully, if I can get my mind completely flushed from yesterday's surprise hit, I'll be able to focus on an entirely new story.

La donna e mobile, as The Three Tenors would put it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ears-ter!

Fuck Imelda and her minions!

Ciao Febbraio!